Sweet Chestnut Group Members
The sweet chestnut group currently has 12 members. To contact any of the Group Members please contact the Sweet Chestnut Group secretary Karen Russell.
Acknowledgements: The Group gratefully acknowledges funding and support from Woodland Heritage, COFORD, Coillte Teoranta, the European Union, DEFRA, Forestry Commission and Kent County Council, all of whom have contributed towards the projects outlined above.
- Alan Betts - Forestry Commission, Alice Holt, Farnham
- Bill Blight - Forestry consultant, Crediton, Devon
- Edward Stenhouse - Inwood Developments, East Sussex
- Geraint Richards (Chairman) - Duchy of Cornwall, Liskeard, Cornwall
- John Baly - Woodland Improvement and Conservation Ltd., Huntley, Glos.
- John Leigh Pemberton - Consultant
- Karen Russell (Secretary) - Lockhart Garrat
- Peter Buckley - Consultant
- Robert Guest - Forestry Commission, Coleford, Glos.
- Robert Lee - Forestart Ltd., Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Ted Horgan - Coillte Teoranta, Mallow, Ireland
- Will Bullough - Whitney Sawmill and Workshops, Hereforeshire